domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

My last Weekend




In my last weekend, I went to the mountains where there is snow with my family, composed for my mom and his boyfriend, my sister and my daughter. The walk was really enterteining, and we relaxed and enjoyed much of it.
We got up very early in the morning and had breakfast. Then wewent towards our destiny. The trip was slow but not exhausting. Therefore, when we got there we had energy great. Berenis (my daughter) only wanted to play with the snow, it seemed to her fantastic and really funny, but in the 30 minutes, she was completely wet. Nevertheless, we all wanted to continue enjoying, so we went back to the car to have some food and to warm up. Later we went away to cross other places and to see the late afternoon in the mountain chain. Everything was really beautiful and I was very surprised of how wonderful the nature is. We all played in the snow and took many photographies. At the end of the day we were very exhausted and only we wanted to come to house, but we were really satisfied to have enjoyed such a brilliant weekend. In the trip of return, my sister, my daughter and me, fell asleep, since we were very tired. When we came to house, we had dinner all together and we agreed to return to the snow soon to celebrate the birthday of my mom's boyfriend

1 comentario:

negra999 dijo...

I'M GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME ENJOYING THE SNOW!
jUST YOU FORGOT TO USE PAST TENSE IN MOST VERBS YOU USED. PLEASE CHECK CORRECTIONS CAUSE YOU'VE MADE SOME SIMILAR MISTAKES TAHT I HAD ALREADY CORRECTED IN YOUR LAST POST.
SEE:Last weekend, I went to the MOUNTAINS WHERE THERE IS snow WITH my family, my mom and his boyfriend, my sister and my daughter. The walk was really enterteining, and we relaxED and enjoyED much of it.
We gOt up very early in the morning and haD breakfast. Then we WENT towards our destiny. The trip was slow but not exhausting. Therefore, when we GOT THERE we had great Energy . Berenis (my daughter) only wanted to play with the snow, IT seemed to HER fantastic and really funny, but IN 30 minutes, she was completely wet. Nevertheless, we all wanted to continue enjoying, so we went BACK to the car to HAVE SOME FOOD and to warm up. Later we went away to cross other places and TO see the late afternoon in the mountain chain. Everything was really beautiful and I was very surprised of HOW wonderful the nature IS. We all playED in the snow and TOOK many photographies. At the end of the day we were very exhausted and we only wanted to come to house, but we were really satisfied to have enjoyed SUCH A brilliant weekend. In the return trip my sister, my daughter and me, FELL ASLEEP, since we were very tired. When we CAME to house, we HAD dinner all together and WE agreeD to return to the snow soon to celebrate the birthday of MY MOM'S boyfriend.